Strategic Planning and Team Building Workshop
Strategic workshop for the key MCAA members under facilitation of an external expert in strategic management was realized in the period 30.10-01-11.2015 in Struga.
The main goal of the workshop was to guide and support the participants to develop a feasible, practical and realistic strategic and action plans. Also it aimed to cover team building aspects and exercises, having in mind the specifics of the associations, as it is a volunteer-based organization and all members are professionals, working for other organizations and institutions in Macedonia.
Main topics covered at the workshop:
1) Introduction to strategic planning process – specifics and overview
2) Defining vision, mission, values and approach
3) External and internal analysis (SWOT and Stakeholders Analysis)
4) Discussing priorities and specific strategic fields of work
5) Defining strategic goals and directions
6) Drafting work plan for 2016
7) Team building aspects: characteristics of team work (team pyramid), team cohesion and integration and team roles